Friday, August 5, 2011

Hello World!

Oh hello there. I see you've found my blog! Welcome to C'est La Geek, or "Such is Geek" - if you speak Awesome.

Most content posted here will revolve around the ever-revolving and evolving worlds of videogames, comic books, science fiction, anime, and fantasy. Stay tuned for articles, Top 5/10/20's, nerd news, reviews, Commander Shepard endorsements, convention coverage, and other ridiculous shenanigans.

Anyway! My name is Rika and I'll be your nerdtastic host during the time you spend here. A little about me.. I work in the entertainment industry, in the midst of a fashion photography firepit, and will be utilizing said blog to escape from the flaming doom of my everyday life. I am the LOLcat in a room full of puppies.

That may or may not be too cute of a metaphor for this. Hmn.

No comments:

Post a Comment